Sunday, July 1, 2007

Friday's Feast #150

from www.fridaysfeast.com


Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
Only my earrings, they've been in for probably a year. They are very lightweight hoops, I don't even know they are there. Otherwise, jewelry bugs me. I don't ever wear a wedding ring, which says nothing about the state of my marraige, which is great!

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
Jerusalem Ridge, as played by Kenny Baker or my fiddle instructor.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
I really like my own last name but I'm not sure if it's smart to post it publicly here.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you've never seen.
Star Wars. Nothing about it appeals to me.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.

Nothing makes me giggle like icanhascheeseburger.com.


No comments: