Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unlikely duo

I got up this morning to a notice from Rhapsody that there is an album put out by two of my favorite artists, though no one cold have predicted they would ever get together. How did I miss this???

Alison Krauss
and
Robert Plant!

And I'm listening to it right now. It's quite nice. Bayleigh and I are taking a road trip and I think this will be in my cd player all day. Him and her harmonize beautifully, and its laden with acoustic guitar and pedal steel. Refreshing!

The email also said there's a new release by Ryan Adams (not to be confused with Bryan Adams) but I've not got past this yet!

Good music day!!!

Also, a friend of mine has suggested I listen to Caedmon's Call. Sounds like something I would like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.