Monday, June 4, 2007

Friday's Feast #146 - leftovers



Wow, I'm late on this one!

Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
Cold Stone Creamery has the best ice cream I've ever eaten.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
About a 3. Not a lot going on. Tomorrow however is a different day.

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
Mary Kay 3 in 1 cleanser. I'm not attached to it particularly. Just have a friend who is a rep.

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Me being truly organized. If it ever happens, it doesn't happen for long.

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?
Friday briefly. It was not enough. I've been watering all the plants in my flower beds and vegetable garden, otherwise they would have long since died off.

No comments: