Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday's Feast #149

from www.fridaysfeast.com


Appetizer
- Name a funny habit you have.
I fidget a *lot*. I'm always moving. My best friend would get so mad at me cause I moved around so much in church. I'm already a bit heavy, but if I didn't fidget I'd probably be 350 pounds as much energy as I burn.

Soup - If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
I already play several instruments, but I wish I could play the fiddle a *lot* better.

Salad - How long is your hair?
Very very long. About 4 inches past my waist.

Main Course - When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
Can't say. Too sensitive of a subject. But I'll say it's hard to forget. Especially for women. I envy men that they are so ready to forgive and forget. It's harder for me. I stay on guard from that point forward, expecting that person to do me wrong again.

Dessert - What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My coffee maker. It's a Bunn and makes coffee in 3 minutes. It cost a pretty penny for what it is but it's worth it.


No comments: